20 10 / 2014
Shout-out to dark labia for being so damn beautiful
Love your bodies, ladies!
19 10 / 2014
Anonymous said: I've been awful stressed lately, and it is causing my health problems to get worse. I think I know what I could do to make it better with time, but I'm afraid of the negative consequences of doing so. Perhaps I'll make it work in time, but do you know any non expensive things I can do to relieve some stress in the meantime? Thanks, Emm.
- Try yoga or meditation.
- Do breathing exercises.
- Listen to relaxing playlists.
- Play cute relaxing games like this one where you’re a giraffe kissing other giraffes or sushi cat.
- Get rid of clutter.
- Take a walk (or run if you prefer) somewhere that isn’t crowded.
- Make a pinterest board of positive and soothing affirmations.
- Print out pictures you find soothing and post them around your house.
- Tell yourself that it will be okay, that everything is temporary, and that you got this, you got this, you got this.
- Write a letter to all the things that have been stressing you. Vent. Say all the things you wouldn’t say out loud.
- Treat yourself with the same love and care you’d treat a child.
- Do one thing at a time. One step at a time. Break down large goals in small quantifiable goals. Less goals like “I’m going to work out more”, and more goals like “I’m going to do ten jumping jacks and 20 minutes of cardio tonight”.
- Observe your vocabulary. Don’t say “I can’t do this”. Say “this is hard, but I’ve done hard things before, and I’ll do my best.”
- Get rid of stressful elements/people you don’t need in your life. An old friendship now causes you more trouble than happiness, but you’ve been keeping it around because of old time’s sake? Cut it out.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Surround yourself with as many good things as possible.
- Focus on the present moment. Cutting vegetables? Focus on the feel of the knife in your hand, the motion of the knife slicing through, the smell, the texture, the sound. What are you doing right now? What does the air feel like? What can you hear? What can you feel? Take it all in. Breathe. Right now is a great place to be.